ISOCKET Enterprise Service Bus
ISOCKET Enterprise Service Bus (IEBS) is a software architecture model used for the designing and implementing the interaction and communication between mutually interacting software applications in Service Oriented Architecture. It is software solution that enables web services, packaged applications, custom applications and legacy systems to communicate in an Service Oriented Architecture. ISOCKET ESB connects people, processes, and systems with the right information at the right time, any time and with greater performance and high availability. By helping you become more responsive, agile and efficient.
Every SOA needs an Enterprise Service Bus
A Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) will change the way you integrate and manage information assets. With a SOA infrastructure, old systems and applications are no longer lost investments - they can be reconfigured as modular services and made available throughout your enterprise. Having an enterprise service bus (ESB) makes it easy to enjoy the key benefits of a SOA infrastructure, which are maximum flexibility and simplified management.
BENEFITS OF ISOCKET ESB
Achieving operational responsiveness means you are able to accelerate new business initiatives, quickly adjust to reorganizations, and changing business conditions, and comply with new regulations.Choosing ISOCKET ESB as your integration solution will not only enable you to capitalize on new opportunities, drive greater efficiencies, and reduce risk, it will also help you:
- Increase developer productivity and IT responsiveness with an open service and integration standards-based programming model.
- Flexibly adapt existing systems to new user and business requirements.
- Quickly integrate new applications into existing IT environment.
- Eliminate the rigidity and fragility of hard-wired point-to-point integration of applications and services.
- Assure business continuity with high levels of reliability and availability.
- Reduce risk and up front investment with incremental deployment.
FEATURES OF ISOCKET ESB
ISOCKET ESB is designed to simplify the integration and flexible re-use of business applications in the most heterogeneous enterprise IT environments. Here's a closer look at its key features:
* Open Services & Integration Standards Programming Model:
ISOCKET ESB supports REST and Web Services development based on a JAX*RS and JAX*WS annotated POJO model that simplifies development, process organization, and productivity while eliminating vendor lock-in with a portable code.
* Distributed Operations Management:
ISOCKET ESB is ideal for multi-site, high-transaction environments because you can install, upgrade, and manage it all from a central location, reducing deployment time and the costs of on-site resources.
* Integrate across security domains:
ISOCKET ESB spans security domains to form a federated environment in which each domain preserves autonomy to manage authentication locally.
Click here to Request for Proposal