ISOCKET Enterprise Asset Management
ISOCKET Enterprise Asset Management(IEAM) is a web based software solution designed for complex structures of large enterprises, geographically dispersed operations and multi layered organizational structures. It enables companies to monitor and manage the deployment, performance and maintenance of company assets. ISOCKET EAM enables manufacturers, distributors, government organization and services organisations to save time and money by optimizing maintenance resources, improving equipment and staff productivity, increasing inventory efficiency.
ISOCKET EAM help companies to achieve:
- Increase labour effiency and reduce overtime
- Implement effective equipment based maintenance schedules to reduce downtime
- Manage work order processes to ensure on time delivery
- Reduce maintenance related inventory levels for increased savings
- Model various scenerios to determine optimum asset levels and drive decision making
- Track information to improve the ability to collect on warranty claims
ISOCKET EAM Product Spotlight
ISOCKET software solutions address:
Deploy resources for maximum effectiveness.
* Inventory / Warranty:
Optimize inventory and purchasing to save money.
Forecast likely failure points and the causes to improve uptime.
* Reliability / Risk Management:
Predict and take action on reliability issues to prevent problems.
* Strategic Planning:
increase visibility into asset performance management to better align these resources with corporate goals.
FEATURES OF ISOCKET EAM
- General CMMS Functionality
- Maintenance Management
- Human Resources
- Purchasing Management
- Inventory Management
- Product Technology
BENEFITS OF ISOCKET EAM
- Reduce equipment malfuntion and downtime
- Reduce the cost of maintenance repairs
- Plan preventative maintenance activities
- Reduce the threat of worn out parts
- Extend the useful life of assets
- Better utilize and allocate maintenance resources
- Control and manage rapair part inventoties
- Improve product quality
- Improve customer satisfaction
Click here to Request for Proposal